Share via Email


* Email To: (Separate multiple addresses with a semicolon)
* Your Name:
* Email From: (Your IP Address is 18.207.255.49)
* Email Subject: (personalize your subject)


Email Content:
Chick-News.com Poultry Industry News, Comments and more by Simon M. Shane

Harvest Report for the Past Week

11/25/2019

The November 25th USDA Crop Progress Report documents continued advances in harvesting the 2019 crop delayed by late planting due to flooding and inclement weather over the harvest period.

 

As of November 24th in 18 major corn-producing states responsible for 94 percent of the 2018 crop, 84 percent of the corn had been harvested. This compares to a five-year average of 96 percent. During the past week 8 percent was gathered.

 

Farmers harvested an additional 3 percent of the soybean crop this past week to bring the total in the bin to 94 percent compared to a five-year average of 97 percent.

 


 
Copyright 2019 Simon M. Shane